Registered Massage Therapists
Each province has different
requirements for practicing Massage Therapy in their jurisdiction. The
Massage Therapy Alliance of Canada (MTAC), the new organization is the
national massage therapy alliance is currently replacing the Canadian Massage
Therapist Alliance (CMTA). The MTACís affiliated provincial associations require
their members to be successful graduates of a recognized curriculum.
The following organizations adhere to the MTAC
The following organizations set a different set of standards for their members, and you should check with them to find out what they are:
- British Columbia Coalition of Allied Bodywork Practitioners - 604.727.2003
- Canadian Reiki Association - 604.669-9049
- Craniosacral Therapy Association - 416.755.7734
- Reflexology Association of Canada - 877.722.3338
- Shiatsu Therapy Association of British Columbia - 604.433.9495
Shiatsu Therapists Alliance 416.579.5373
- Shiatsu Diffusion Society - (416) 406-5493
- The Therapeutic Touch Network - 416.231.6824
See Schools for more information.
Therapists: find out about listing here >>
questions or updates you may have, contact us here.
Find Massage Therapists via our Directory click our City Links:
St. John's, NF